Saturday 26 June 2010

Lazy Daisy

Been really busy this morning finishing off a retirement card for a friend of my husbands.  I started off making a champagne bottle card, that's what hubbie wanted, but I just wasn't happy with it, so instead returned to my trusty Sugar Nellies and came up with this boxed card.  I am really pleased with the card, but I feel I rushed the box lid and it's missing just that little something............
















Main card and the matts are Bazzill 12 x 12 cardstock, the blue floral paper is DCWV. Grosgrain ribbon from USA, stamp is Daisy from Sugar Nellie, coloured with Promarkers, Best wishes and the swirls are cut from Storybook and Tie the Knot Cart for the Cricut, gems are K & Co and everything else is from my stash.

I've got a long list of cards to do tomorrow and I'll post them as soon as I can.

Take care Amigos, Nicola xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment