Monday 1 August 2011

I'm Back.............

Well, we've moved back to Inverness.  It all went well, no disasters that I can think of........... I'm busy looking for paid employment at the moment so we can buy a house, so with that and the kids being off on their summer holidays, crafting time is thin on the ground at the moment, but I'm getting some snatched time here and there.

I've got some commissioned cards I need to get finished, including 2 80th birthday cards, a 40th and a birthday card and gift card for the Oldest Lady in Scotland who's going to be 110!!!!!  I'll upload some piccies as soon as I can.................. gosh it's good to be back.

Until later, Nicola xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Nicky Noo!!! Glad to see you back blogging. Can't wait to see the 110th Birthday card!!
    hugs
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete