Wednesday 12 May 2010

This was a hard card for me to make - for many reasons.  Firstly, it is for a man - a real problem for me, and secondly it was for a really dear friend who is emigrating to New Zealand.  I didn't know what to do for it, Goodbye and Bon Voyage seemed too final and sad, so finally settled on Friendship.



The stamp is Elizabeth Bell's "Daisy" from Sugar Nellie, coloured with Promarkers.  I stamped it onto a cream/gold pearl card and layered it onto a sage green card.  The circle stamp is from my new Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship set which arrived yesterday and the flowers are Prima.  Everything else is from my stash.
I have put a DCWV quote inside it, "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart" Eleanor Roosevelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment