Sunday 2 May 2010

Today is Sunday and not a lot happens here on Lewis on a Sunday so I tend to spend a lot of the day crafting without interuption.  I had crafters block and this card for my Sister-in-Laws birthday has taken me two days to make, but I got there in the end.



The main image stamp is Country Style by Sugar Nellie and I coloured in in with Promarkers.  I used my new Promarker blending pen and although I like the effect I found the pen difficult to control as the ink spread a bit - you can see that where the grass bled into the bottom of the hat.  Frame and sentiment stamp are "Expressions and Frames" Inkadinkado.  The papers are My Minds Eye (a freebie from a mag), brads are Docrafts and flowers are Prima. Punches are Martha Stewart.  I cut the oval scallop out with my Cricut, Storybook cart.

1 comment: