Sunday 1 May 2011

All Wedding-ed Out!!

Well I don't know about you but this weekend I have had wedding overload........ just what I needed NOT - as I have only just recovered from acting as Wedding Co-ordinator to a couple who decided to get married at the Sports and Community Centre where I am Co-ordinator (until the end of May anyway).  It was more stressfull than organising my own wedding but it all went well and the couple were delighted.....

Anyway, this is the card I made for the couple, from my workplace.



A single easel card this time, in white snowdream pearl card, double sided with a fleck of gold through it.  Matted with white glitter card and burgandy cardstock, both from my stash.

The main cake image is from Papermania, I think it came in one of their goody bags as I don't recall buying it.  The images are all mix and match so each element is stamped seperately.



The flowers are from Mei, and the ribbon is a scrap from my stash.  The pearls are from ebay and I've glamour dusted some of the swirly bits of the cake layers with a quickie glue pen.


The border punch is from Stampin' Up.  Sentiment stamps is from LOTV.

See you soon.

Nicola

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, funnily enough I've just stamped this image out myself for a wedding card x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. love the colours.
    very classy.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete