Sunday 1 May 2011

Storage and My Daughter

No, I haven't stored my daughter away lol............

I had a moment whilst packing yesterday.  I found this old CD storage thing that the kids were using in the car for DVD's, I think it was about £5 from Asda's if I remember rightly.  I had been looking for a storage thingy (techinical phrase) for my unmounted and clear stamps as I was getting to the stage of forgetting what I had as there are so many - don't tell my hubbie that though lol.


This works a treat.  I do have some stamp sets that don't fit in, but for the Sugar Nellies, LOTV and Belles n Whistles it works a treat.  I sorted them out into some kind of order like, boys, couples, occassions etc and I just have to flick through like a book.


A close up of a pocket.  I'm still working on it as some of the stamps I don't know the name of so I'm making labels with designer and stamp name on them.  Can you tell I'm a Virgo ha ha ha.

Now just to find a storage thingy for my Promarkers......

This next photo is of my 5 year old daughter Eilidh.  She loves all things crafty as well and this was a card she made for her lion as apparently it was his birthday this week (!)


The picture is not a good one of her, she needs her hair brushed and what have you, but moments like this are not planned I'm afraid.

Ok, that's all my posts for this week............. off to pack up more boxes.

Nicola

8 comments:

  1. great storage idea..love Eilidh's card well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for storage of your stamps,well done eilidh lovely card.sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a lovely card-who has time for hairbrushing when you can be crafting ;-) Happy leap blogging :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s I have new candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your storage idea Nicole
    and I really love the sweet piccy of your daughter, it's lovely when they do crafting too isn't it.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea for storing your stamps!

    I am using an Ikea dvd holder for storing my Promarkers. I got the idea from Paula Holfied.. she has fantastic piccies on her blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super idea! Your daughter is a cutey too :-)) It is a lovely age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. I love your blog, I just hopped over from Docrafts!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete